That means there is only about 4 weeks left in the exterior painting season. Our phone is ringing off the hook from everyone that had the plans, and good intentions, to get their exterior painted this year but somehow had time slip away from them.
Fortunately for us, and unfortunately for you, we are booked solid through the end of the exterior painting season.
BUT WE CAN STILL HELP YOU!
I am always filled with a little bit of sorrow when the calendar flips over to October, because I love helping people, and hate saying no to anyone that I could help, if I had just a little more time. And, like every previous year, I can hear the anxiousness and urgency in every voicemail and every conversation.
THANKFULLY THIS YEAR IS DIFFERENT…
This year I have an excellent plan to give you some peace of mind, and make sure you don’t let another year of good intentions fly right on by!
WITHOUT FURTHER ADO-
Michael Hines Painting’s Excellent Exterior Deal: WE ARE GOING TO GIVE YOU A DAY OF FREE INTERIOR PAINTING!
See, I told you it was excellent!
Ready To Get In Touch? Click Here To Go Straight To Our Contact Page!
Here’s how it works-
- We meet and provide you with a detailed proposal for your exterior painting or exterior staining.
- You commit to the work before November 30th.
- We collect a $100.00 deposit to have the contract written and lock in this year’s pricing.
- We schedule the work on a first-come, first-serve basis- To be started as soon as the spring weather is safe enough to paint exteriors.
- We Give you a free interior painter for a day in December or January.
So What’s The Catch?
There is no catch.
Here’s what the free interior painter for a day includes:
- At least 1 professionally trained member of the Michael Hines Painting team
- 8 hours of high quality labor (it could be 1 painter for 8 hours or 2 painters for 4 hours)
- A full supply of sundries, tools, and equipment- You pay for the paint, and any specialty primer.
- On the day that your free interior painter show’s up you make a payment of $400.00 that gets credited to your exterior painting contract.
So now you’re probably wondering, what can be done in 8 hours of work?
Here are some ideas:
- Paint a bathroom, bedroom or other average size room
- Touch up your trim and baseboard
- Paint some ceilings
- Paint a few accent walls
Imagine how good it will feel to let us help you take back your plans and cross a few things off of your to do list! Contact Us Directly or call us right now at 209.256.4587 to get started. We look forward to hearing from you.